Thursday, April 24, 2014

Life is better....


Laugh!
http://www.lifebuzz.com/funny-texts/#!FpVnQ

OK.  I was trying to come up with a worthy blog post and was having issues until I remembered seeing the above link yesterday.  If you're older and not really tech savvy you probably won't get a lot of the contexts to it, but if you are somewhat tech savvy and know people that aren't, you probably will laugh your butt off!

I was so lucky that I tend to laugh silently anyway - especially when I'm laughing hard, because I read it at work and was really rolling in my chair.

Laughter helps release endorphins and thus help melt stress away.  It's also one of those things that helps when you might be in a bit of  a mood.  Find a good TV show or movie that YOU think is funny so you can help change your perspective.  Or maybe a YouTube of a comedy routine you really love and makes you laugh.

My day started off OK today.  I did my gratitudes for the morning while I was busy trying to wake up (and not wanting to).  I noticed I was running behind.  Ever have one of those days?  Most people then get worried that they're going to be late, yell at other drivers for driving so slow, whip around cars and really cause a potential of creating accidents.

Ever see Office Space?  Beginning of the movie, the guy seems to always be in the lane that doesn't move.  So you see him get an opening to the one that is moving and then as soon as he gets in that lane, it stops.   And this keeps going on and on.

I used to be that way.  I'm lucky in that I have a flexible start time.  But when I became more spiritual and know that the angels are looking out for me I don't stress on getting here "on time".  I just breathe.. put on some happy music and jam.  I figure if I'm meant to get there on time, I will.  If I'm not, I won't.  So today, I left a lot later than I normally do and even though it appeared traffic was bad I didn't let it stress me.  Know what? I ended up being 5 mins late.  It could have been 30-50 minutes and probably would have been had I been stressed about it.

One of the other things I've been slightly stressing about is money.  This time of year for me gets to be tight as I have 3 kids with birthdays and Easter within 2 months.  It's always worse when Easter falls closer to the birthdays.  Did I forget to mention an anniversary and my birthday and my husband's birthday in there?  So I see a lot of different number schemas from the angels.  These are number patterns.  101, 111, 202, 222, 303, 313, 333.. etc.  Well this morning it was 808.  Looking at a website I use for number patterns - 808 was something along the lines of watching my money a bit more closely.  So me being me said well then help me by giving me some extra coming in.

Now, I've been playing the lottery (no winners.. not even a number usually) and have even asked them "Show me the money!" and angels like to be practical jokers sometimes.  So after the show me the money rant - I got a nickle outside of my truck the next morning.  So after asking again, I thought I'd see something similar.  However, I was floored.  I got an order from my website (www.healingsbyharmonize.com) .  So now, tonight I will be working on that order and have now brought a little more money to me.  May not be a lot, but we all have to start somewhere.

So when you get a moment.  Stop worrying.  Start Laughing and loosening up and having some fun.  You'll never know what it can bring you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment