Friday, April 18, 2014

Card for Friday, April 18, 2014



Your Card - “Sign From Heaven” - Protea: Your loved ones in spirit are waving hello and giving you reassurance that you’ll be all right.

I was drawn to pull from these cards today.  Don't know if it's wishful thinking for Spring, but I go where I'm led. 

Interesting that this card came up.  A co-worker just lost their grandmother last week.  Another co-worker and I were talking about what that kind of loss meant for us and discussing different members in our family that passed.  So what a lovely surprise to see that this card came up.

If  you have been thinking of someone you have lost, whether recent or otherwise, just know that they're around you as are the angels to give you that much needed boost.

I know I get signs from my loved ones here and there.  Like one of my grandmothers -- loved cardinals.  So I'll see one here and there when I'm feeling a bit down.  Or she always smelled of coconut.  So sometimes I'll get that smell and know she's around.

So take a moment remember those loved ones we've lost and those that are still around and appreciate how they have and currently do enrich our lives.  Never a bad time to do that.  One of the things we can be grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment