Thursday, April 10, 2014

Card for Thursday, April 10, 2014



Your Card - “Eternal Love” - You’ve drawn this card because someone is sending you love at this moment. The first person you think about is the one who’s holding these loving thoughts about you.

Wow, is all I can say.  Today is my 10th wedding anniversary.  Such an appropriate card for today.  But beyond my situation, why not have this card in general. Even if you don't know who might be sending you love, know that God/Angels are definitely sending you some.

Beyond them sending .. you need to be able to receive it.  Don't think of yourself as not worthy of it -- you are!  Be open and absorb the love inside of you.  Self-love is extremely important in self-confidence and having good things come to you.  

I know, you're probably thinking, I have a good self-image and I do love me.. but bad things keep happening to me.  I have to say I've been there too.  But they are usually life lessons and God/Angels are right there with you.  To many times we're not aware or too wrapped up in our own misery we forget to ask for their help.  

So for today, be in love.. send out your own love and most importantly receive the love that is being sent to you.  It can only do you good!

No comments:

Post a Comment