Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Blessings...

We have to find blessings in our lives.  Too often we're focused on the "goal" of what we want and never seem to get closer.

Ever wonder why?

Well, if you aren't grateful for the things you currently have and happy with it, and continue to want and want more, you'll never get there.  It's just the funny thing the universe does.

Wanting keeps you in a wanting mode and not having.  I know, I have trouble with this concept as well.  But I keep trying.

So today -- here are my blessings/gratitudes:

1) Happy to have 3 healthy children
2) Happy to have a job
3) Happy to have a house and cars that work
4) Happy to have money for food
5) Happy for being alive
6) Happy to have a husband and kids that love me
7) Happy to still have my parents living
8) Happy to be starting a new endeavor
9) Happy to be losing weight
10) Happy to have loving friends

What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment