Saturday, May 25, 2013

New Products

NEW Website:  http://www.healingsbyharmonize.com/

I am starting to offer my services for payment.  Check out the link above to buy them. :)

I'm offering:

Distance Healings.  These are healings that I work on that are physical in nature.  As you've read in past posts, I have healed my father and others from cancer and apparently re-grew my daughter's corpus callosum.  I have helped others with jaw pain, headaches, knee problems... etc.  I won't promise miracles, but I will do my best to help where I can.

Reiki Healings.  These are healings that use Kundalini Reiki.  I call them Energy Healings.  Sometimes people just need energy sent to them and the energy knows where to go for that person.

I don't have to be near you to do either of these services, which is nice as I can offer it to any and all that want them.

3-Card Tarot Readings.  I use various tarot cards to help people with a problem or just general guidance.  Often times I also pick up on your energy and give you advice the guides want me to tell you.  This will be sent to you in an email.

Energy Pictures.  I just recently started doing this.  I tap into the energy of the person to create pictures that represent them.  If requested, I can add Reiki Healing to the picture as well when creating.  Here is an example of one I did for my daughter:



Akashic Record Soul Profile.  With some information that you provide to me, I can go to your Akashic Record and create you a Soul Profile.  It is who you are at the basic level.  I can also give you idea of the different areas in time that you have ties to and I can usually see your soul color.

As things get going for me, I hope to add additional services.  Please feel free to contact me for any of these services.

Blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment