Thursday, May 16, 2013

Card for the Weekend

It's been a busy week so far.  Working to get my training materials ready for a class I was actually going to teach for a change, then having the class and answering questions, then on breaks/lunches troubleshooting other issues.  Going home to baking cupcakes each night.  My mother-in-law is here for a couple of weeks, which is nice.  Today is my eldest girl's birthday - she turns 7.  Planning her and a couple of friends to explore "Fun Castle" on Saturday for a few hours.

So, I feel bad I don't always get a chance to "blog".  I wish I had a driver so I could on the way to work -- I mean I have 1-3 hr commute depending upon traffic.  But I don't, so I make due when I can. :)

So today's post is a card drawing. I pulled from the Psychic Tarot (lovely cards BTW):


What we see here is a person sailing into the light.  The card is POSITIVE MOVEMENT FORWARD.   It could be said that sailing is an art form and takes skills and knowledge as well as talent to master.  As does many things.  This card says to take all those gifts that you have and make use of them to move you into a more positive direction.  This card is an "8" and that number represents prosperity and abundance.  This card really recognizes all that you have done to get to this point and encourages you to keep pursing  your passion as then your soul can truly express itself and can get you even closer to your dreams.  Be looking for any and all opportunities that allow you to keep that passion going!

No comments:

Post a Comment