Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Giddy!

Makes me wonder where on the scale of energy Giddy would be -- close to Joy perhaps?  After a couple of hard weeks (working, commuting, getting house ready, watching kids - due to hubby being under the weather) I finally got Mother's Day weekend "off" (mostly).  I finally got down time to do what I wanted to do -- watch some shows, read some books, and be creative -- here's a picture I created:





Today, is a good day.  I get to actually teach today.  That's my job, but lately the other guy has been doing the training and I'm working on systems and getting documentation done.  Today, because there's been a change and we have more people that we've had in awhile attending classroom training, I get to do it!  So I'm giddy.

There is nothing like teaching people something  you know and having them "get" it.  I'm not often very fluid in my writing - kind of a tell it like it is person.  But I love when I can bring my experiences into it and help others understand -- whatever it is.

I've been told in the past that there's a future for me in teaching people spiritual stuff - like how to heal.  I think I'm going to have to start trying to work on that.  I know there are other programs out there -- but I don't know, I feel like mine is going to make things click for people.  At least that's my hope.  I have wonderful friends that can also help others.  I never think it's a bad thing to get different perspectives.  Not everyone understands one way all the time.  We're individuals with different learning modalities. 

But regardless of what my future is to bring me... I'm going to stay in the giddy mode for as long as I can.. it's a nice feeling to have.

What makes you giddy?  Then go out and do it so you too can feel this wonderful feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment