Thursday, May 2, 2013

I've learned something...

as hard as it is to believe, even at my age I learn stuff :D

When people ask you how you are, you have a few different ways you can respond:

1) Fine/OK -- as it was just a polite question and they don't really want to know

2) Great, it's a wonderful day -- pretending even though you don't really feel it or maybe you do and then that positive emotion transfers to them.

3) Complain about EVERYTHING -- making them wish they didn't ask and keeping that negativity around you (and attracting more)


I can't tell you how many times I do #1 or  worse #3.  I got asked question this morning and today - I just said OK.  Why?  Because I didn't get much sleep last night and my back is still hurting.  But, in the scheme of things, saying OK is not complaining -- so that was a bonus.  However, when you get people that know you and you answer that -- they usually ask ok?  What's wrong?  Then you get to go into the explaining (and sometimes complaining) which still isn't good.  The more we talk about our issues that energy keeps around us and we don't feel any better.

Today, even though I'm tired and my back is hurting, is going to be a wonderful day.  I'm going to will it into existence if it wasn't going to be.  I'm alive another day.  The pain tells me I'm alive.  It's hurting me but not crippling me.  There are people out there worse than I am.  I'm asking the angels and anyone who would feel the need to try and help me deal with the pain.  I'd personally like the issue to go away, but the pain is there for a reason.

I've read that when a pain is constant in your life, it's your body's way of telling you you're not dealing with an issue.  I keep asking -- OK what am I NOT dealing with and not getting any answers.  So if anyone out there has a clue -- let me in please :D

So, if someone asks you today how you're doing --- please tell them it's a wonderful glorious day!  And that you're grateful for another day of living and loving life!  See how they respond :D

No comments:

Post a Comment