Monday, May 6, 2013

Never enough..

Time.. it seems in my life.  Last week I was dealing with taking care of my kids while my husband "rested" due to kidney stone.  Yet, if my parents (who are visiting) tried to do anything he'd be having a fit.  Like I have the time to do it -- commute/work etc.  So fast forward to the weekend - where on Saturday morning my husband is like "I think I'll go to Capon today to get water" -- my response -- "Sure you are.."  This is what I deal with on a daily basis.  He has these thoughts but never discusses them until they're right on top of us.  I figured with my parents help, we should be alright, but I didn't expect my Mom to fall sick.  Thankfully my Dad's been taking them to parks/playgrounds or even in the backyard to get them out of the house.  I was busy cleaning and doing laundry and running errands.  I'm still tired from last week and the week before picking up the slack from hubby not feeling well.

Today, my youngest is having an MRI done.  They want to see if she's missing anything other than the corpus callosum.  They're also taking blood test to figure out if she's got thyroid type issues.  I'm praying everything comes out alright.  Either we have finally a diagnosis or we don't.  She had her first speech session

Last week was just crazy, I don't even remember it going by.  Weekend was the same.  I just never really got a chance to be "down" -- except nap time on the weekend.  Saturday I actually took a nap and Sunday I was doing laundry and watching renting/buying house shows with my Mom.

I'm sure I'll look back at this time fondly, but right now I just feel pulled apart and tired all the time.  I'm hoping come summer it'll calm down just a little.

How do you make use of your time?  Do you give yourself time to yourself?


No comments:

Post a Comment