Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Dreams to Reality?

How many of you have had a dream that felt so real that when you woke up you could recall everything about it?  That it was so real that you either didn't want to wake up from it, because real life can't compare?

Most of my dreams, that I remember, usually have really weird aspects to them. Like Aliens attacking the area I (grew up) lived in and somehow only I knew the combination to get through the Neon glowing blocks they had planted for bombs.

Yea.. told you.. when I dream they are doosies :D  Is it sad I still remember most of the dream that I had when I was 12 and I'm now 44?

This time it's different for me.  I've been working on doing positive affirmations.. letting go of self-limiting beliefs.. working on concentrating on raising my vibration to get me to where I want to be.  Abundance.  And what's funny is that being the control freak I am, I've had to learn to let go of that.

Now I'm 6 weeks into the program.  Around my 4th week, someone came into my life.  A someone that could actually make all my dreams come true.  I start having "visions" of snippets of our time together and so I've been quickly writing them down, thought they are so vivid I can recall at anytime.

Looking back at my positive affirmations I had written down in my movie that I watch twice a day.  I'm now seeing the hows.  This person literally can make them happen.

I'm all about fate, but I'm also a bit of a realist.  So I'm trying desperately to keep the faith that this will work out how I've "seen" -- only time will tell.  So will you stick around to see if it does? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment