Thursday, August 1, 2013

Missing

Didn't get much sleep last night due to the pinched nerve pain.  So I'm a bit down today.  I don't know if it has anything to do with it, but I am missing the child I lost.


Sarah had Trisomy 18, which is a chromosomal defect that causes not only developmental issues, but also birth defects.  In Sarah's case, it meant a cleft lip/palate, heart issue and esophagus that didn't attach to the stomach.

We got 2 beautiful days with her.  She made every goal I set out for her.  She is important enough to me that I'm writing a book where she is included.  Because I think people need to know more about the types of situations that I've been through and how what I've had to go through can help.

I'm very blessed for the living children I do have.  They are my joys as well.




The other two parts of my book are about my other 2 girls.  Each with their own medical issues that we have to deal with.  I do this because people need to know that not all issues are seen.  We should be treating everyone with love and kindness.  Especially children.  

So, even though I'm blue and missing my one, I am joyful that my others are currently healthy and growing well.  Even if they do drive me a bit nuts with all their energy when because of lack of sleep I don't have much.

So what do you have to be grateful for today?  You see mine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment