Tuesday, August 27, 2013

When life overtakes blogging...

I swear these past couple of weeks have been extremely busy.  My day job is in the busiest time of the year and I've got so much going on it's hard to keep up.  Especially when my sciatic nerve is going nuts and I'm not sleeping.  Makes for interesting days to be sure.

But, I've managed to do my classes, finally get one of the few CBTs I need to upload to our learning area (after failed attempts), and working on helping out on phones as well as the other trainer's materials.

Then there's home.  Marriage is work.  Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.  My husband stays home and "watches" the kids.  Problem is, things are falling through the cracks and I think because of this back trouble I've been having, I finally have had it.  So, there will be some serious conversation going on soon. 

I'd like to think I'm rather easy going.  I understand what it's like to try and take care of 3 kids and be the one at home, but certain necessary things need to get done.  We're beyond that point for him, and so as much as I don't want to be the harpy - it's coming out because it's affecting the kids.

I'd like to write about how much more I've expanded or something new spiritually to share with you, but I've just been too busy.  I have sent out healings and blessings to anyone and everyone who's asked.  I'm still trying to work on my book, so far that hasn't happened.  But I'm hoping for some writing time this week.

I finally also got an appointment tomorrow to hopefully get the nerve pain gone.  I've had back problems since I was 16, but this by far has been the worst I've dealt with.  And personally I feel 5 months is long enough to be dealing with it.  It's affecting me at a personal level with the lack of sleep I'm getting.  That affects my job, my home, my kids.  So it's definitely time.  So here's to hoping what they're doing is going to work!

I can't tell you what it's going to feel like actually being able to lay in bed and have no pain.  Either for relaxing or for sleeping.  Its funny how it's the little things that we end up missing when we can't do it.

So, I will keep you posted on how this week is going -especially tomorrow.  And more than likely if I end up not feeling the pain anymore look for my title on this blog called "Woohoo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment