Friday, August 16, 2013

Turbulent week?

I don't know if everyone felt the same, but it sure has felt like a turbulent week to me.  Ups and downs.. gos and stops.  Signs to say to take action, but when you do, you get stopped up from completing it.

So, I know a person who is working on this major project and one of the workers got hurt.  So I asked them to ask the person if I would be able to try and heal them.  I did finally get word they would let me.  So I worked on it.  Now, apparently a beam of some sort fell on this person's left leg/ankle area.  That's all I knew.  And I knew it because when I concentrated on the area, I actually got a physical representation of it on my own leg.  Yes, you heard me correctly, I had an outline in light red on my leg.  So like with anything, I took a look.  I felt a lot of blood in the area from the swelling and such, so I cleared that out.  I then looked and it felt like 2 fractures (I was told later that was correct) and so I set the intent to heal the bones that were fractured.  I then "wrapped" it up to help with the healing process.

The person contacted me later to tell me all that had transpired.  Apparently the man was supposed to go in for surgery to help set the bones yesterday and when they went to take the xrays -- apparently they were already fixed.  That's amazing even to me.  It's showing me my healing abilities are expanding again.

Yet, for some reason, I am unable to help myself.  Which is very frustrating.  I have been dealing with a pinched nerve (sciatic no less) for going on 4 months now.  The past month I've been going to a chiropractor to help.  Well this week, it's gotten progressively worse.  I'm not sleeping very well and it's very sore.  Sore to the point of certain movement brings me to tears.  Now with my abilities, I can see the issue - somehow the nerve is twisted.  I can't get it to untwist however and so I'm left with pain.  Pain that I can't lie down and get sleep.  The only reason I think this week I got any sleep is because I finally got sick.  Of course, I was able to get over it fairly quickly.  But now I'm really dragging, because work is hectic and I have a long commute every day which compounds the nerve issue.

So, if you have prayers out there.  I could really use some :)  Also, the earth could really use some love as well.  So pick stuff up.  Hug a tree.  Just send love for having a place to live.  All will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment