Monday, August 5, 2013

Sooo.. sorry...

Been neglecting the blog lately.  Been concentrating on getting old stuff out my house and feeling a bit more in control.  Spent Saturday doing a  lot of things around the house.  Including pitching a ton of stuff we had stored in one of the rooms.  Of course it would be better if I could get rid of 1/2 the stuff my husband is keeping a hold of.

Me, unless it has some special memory - like the box of stuff of my deceased daughter - and it has no useful purpose (i.e. old TV or computer no longer used) - time to get rid of it.

Unfortunately, I didn't get it all done.  But it's at least better and some stuff is now out of the house.  Still have way too much to go.  I was trying to make use of the time of it being rainy and cool to attack the house.  I only have one day a weekend to try and get stuff accomplished - so it makes it hard.

And then we had church day, which also turned into church night - bible school began.  Between the two, I got more laundry done - but I still need to go and get the last load out of the dryer - luckily they are mainly towels.

I'm working on my course.. I didn't get to do all the stuff I normally do but I managed to get it done today.  I am working on opening myself up to all that God/Universe wants to give to me.  One of the hardest things I'm having to deal with is letting go of the "how".  It's not up to me to say how this needs to come to me.  What it means is by letting the how go and just be open, really wondrous things come to you.  Sometimes things you would have never imagined would.

Like right now, I have something else going on I didn't expect.  However, it's getting to the point that it could meet every one of my positive affirmations I have put out there.  That I have been repeating and watching over and over.  I've released some of the self-doubting beliefs .. still have some to do.

And even if this thing doesn't actually come to fruition - it's been amazing seeing how God/Universe has orchestrated it.  Because it didn't come out how I "planned", but it's got all the makings of what I've been asking for.  One piece is being open about my spirituality.  And I did that this weekend with some church folks.  I can't believe I did and how much easier it's getting to talk about it.

Well, I am very sorry I have neglected you..and I hope you have been having some inspiring times as well.  If you have - drop me a note and tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment