Friday, August 30, 2013

Notes from the Universe

A while back I found Mike Dooley and his website.  So I signed up to get "Notes from the Universe".  They're just fun little things that come into the email once a day.  For example, here is today's message:

Erin, wasn't it clever of me to think you up? I mean, come on... 

Never has there walked the face of the earth someone who thinks with your degree of insight. Who loves with your degree of care. Or who feels with your degree of hope. And never has there been such a need for someone with gifts like yours, because at this very moment there are people only you can reach and differences only you can make. 

Your #1 fan,
    The Universe

What an inspiring message to have!  Not all fit me for the day it comes, but sometimes when I'm feeling down, the message seems to really be for me.

What would it be like if we continually "talked" to ourselves this way?  Wouldn't we then have more confidence in what we do?  Don't get me wrong, it's nice to hear compliments from others, but we have to have some self-worth to be able to accept.  So let's try and start working on that every day.

Along with doing your gratitudes,  you should also give  yourself a compliment every morning and evening.  If  you start liking yourself and stuff you do, it soon becomes love and then the right people will come into your life - because  you've made yourself be more confident and loving to yourself.  If you can do it to yourself (often the hardest thing to do) you then also can do it for others.

So .. what is something you can compliment yourself on?  Me, I really like the way I treat my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment