Monday, August 11, 2014

Card for Monday, August 11, 2014

“Seven of Fire” - Stand your ground and don’t back down. You might need to defend your beliefs or decisions, and you will be successful. It’s important to assert yourself and go for what you want. There’s strength in adversity, and you’ve got what it takes. Stand up for your convictions!

You might not be perfect, but one thing is that you know who you are and what you believe in.  So don't let anyone take that from you.  I speak from experience.  I know the damage that can happen by not being yourself and allowing someone else to control your actions.  No one can do that unless you allow them to.  I also know how hard it is to stand up for yourself.

I've never had a problem in standing up for someone else -- but me? that was something else.  Many times it's just easier to go with the flow and not say anything.  But there comes a time when you have to stand your ground.  Now I'm not saying to be the polar opposite and fight everyone on everything, but there needs to be a balance.

I'm trying to teach that to my kids.  I am pretty sure I'm getting that point across to my eldest at times.  I say at times, because she's only 8, and has a kind heart, so sometimes she lets people push her around.  But I keep working on that. 

Look at the picture and tell me what color stands out to you.  That is the chakra that needs work.  Take time to meditate and work on getting that one stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment