Thursday, August 21, 2014

Cards for Thursday, August 21, 2014


“Inner Child” - Just as you take care of small children by listening to them, playing with them, and hugging them, so does your inner child yearn for nurturing. This card also asks you to have patience with yourself, as you are growing and maturing at your own pace.



“New Beginnings” - Banksia: Take this as an opportunity to rise from the ashes stronger and more determined.

OK it looks like they're saying it's time to make a new break and add fun to your life.  What ever it may be. :)

For me, I just got a new workout series on DVD and it's all about toning while dancing.  I'm pretty sure my back won't take it very well, I figured I love to dance and so I'm going to give this a try and see how it helps.  I may even get my eldest to do it with me.  Dancing for me is fun and I don't do it as often as I should.

So how can you start something in your life that will be fun but also be good for you and your family?  Or maybe it's the start of school that is going to put a hop in your step :D


No comments:

Post a Comment