Monday, August 18, 2014

Card for Monday, August 18, 2014







“Balance Work, Rest and Play” - Yellow Rose: It’s important for you to have fun along with fulfilling your responsibilities.

First off, I'm not a "rose" person per se, but out of all of them, yellow roses are my favorite.  Maybe I should get some to have around to help me perk up.

I'm am terrible at this card.  It only gets worse when I haven't been sleeping.  Which I haven't been lately due to my back.  It's better than it was last year, but when I am sleeping, I'm sleeping very hard and I end up sleeping funny or on my arm or something and then my body seems to know I should turn, but it's not "automatic" anymore, where I lightly wake up to do it.   Now it's PAIN when I try and it wakes me up.  Doing that multiple times in the night has not helped.  So the "rest" of this card has not been happening, no matter what I'd like.  Of course that then merges into the "play" aspect as well.  If I'm very tired, I don't play, I do what needs to be done (work) first.  Because it has to get done for the kids.  I wish I had the energy to work on the play aspect.  Anyone want to come work on my house so I can? :D

So this card for me, is so on point.  Going to figure out how to get some sleep so I can not only do the work that needs to be done, but also play.

How does this card fit you lately?  Pretty much the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment