Friday, August 8, 2014

Card for Saturday/Sunday, August 9-10, 2014


“Queen of Raphael” - Situations: Your heart is your greatest strength! Expect relationships with others to develop to a new level. People: Someone who is wise and kind. A loving and nurturing person with the ability to solve problems before they occur.

I don't know about you, but if you have a person in your life that is like this person -- you are truly blessed.  I know I have a few in my life -- even if I don't get to talk to them on a daily basis, I know if I truly needed them they'd be there for me.

This card is also a representation that your hard work trusting your intuition is paying off.  In the picture you have the sea.. you have dolphins.. you have the moon.  All things that represent intuition on some level.  Of course this person is also has a trident which is representation of Neptune -- which also is a representation of the hidden.  Keep up the good work with this.

To me this card also means that you should also trust your inner guidance when it comes to those you love or care for.  You've been working on that other piece and getting good results and I know in the past you haven't been that great when it came to your intuition and love.. but you've grown from that time and it's now time to trust you can guide yourself fully.

Besides.. we have angels on our side if you need a boost of confidence...

No comments:

Post a Comment