Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Card for Wednesday, August 6, 2014


“Epiphany” - This card signals that you’re on a quest to discover your true self! Meditation and quiet time provide great insight into the nature of your own heart and your life purpose. This is not a time of loneliness, but of inner joy and exploring your Divine light within.

Boy is this card right for me.  I've been helping out with our Vacation Bible School at our church and I'm really beginning to see where in my life I need to make changes.  One is being able to help others.  Another is to really start looking inward to my development rather than outside sources.  I'm trying to utilize my intuitiveness for all things around me.  Even in finding new things to look at to help me further along.

When my life slows down a bit, I'll work on the meditating.  Right now, meditating would put me to sleep :D

But in the same sense, I can still be that positive light that helps others to shine and I'm really going to work on it.

So take time to breathe and listen to that inner voice that too often we shush.

No comments:

Post a Comment