Friday, August 22, 2014

Cards for the weekend August 22-24, 2014


 “Morning Affirmations” - “Say positive affirmations each morning to open the gates of manifestation.”


“Balanced Friendships” - Gerbera/African Daisy: Your friendships work best when there’s an equal share of giving and receiving.

Nice cards for the weekend.  Time to take your life into your hands.  Make sure you have equal give and take in all of your relationships.  Now as a mother, I know that's kind of hard to do with the kids, but you can still have them help you out in different way.  I have my kids work on folding or picking up toys etc.  To me every little bit helps.

Now as far as the affirmations... this is different than gratitudes.  Affirmations are statements to yourself on how you want your life to be.  I am wealthy.  I am healthy.  I am happy.  I am vibrant.  I know what I want and get it. 

What ever you do, don't put "negatives" or "not sure" statements.  For example, I am out of debt versus I am not in debt.  Our brain works weird in that it doesn't recognize that Not.. so if you took that out.. you're basically saying I am in debt.  So make sure you are doing positive statements.

I'm working on some little subliminal videos that hopefully will be done soon so I can share with people.  I use a lot of positive statements .. not only in the images, but in the subliminal part as well.

So make use of this energy coming to us.  For me I felt it last night and it feels like it probably will be here until Tues.  To me it's an energy that will shake things up.  Just make sure it's a good shake and not bad :D

No comments:

Post a Comment