Friday, August 15, 2014

Card for the weekend August 15-17, 2014


"Nine of Earth” - Your self-reliance, wisdom, and restraint have paid off. You’ve done excellent work and prepared for this time in your life. This has provided you with the opportunity to take it easy and enjoy some luxuries.

Love this card.  Look at the images.  They're vibrant and full of color.  The Angel here is just leisurely walking around.  It's time after all your hard work to take in some fun for a change.  If nature isn't your thing, fine, but do something for you this weekend.  You need to be able to rest and rejuvenate.

Me, I still have cleaning to do and the normal laundry.  But I am getting a massage.  After the past couple of weeks I've had, I can really use it too.  I plan on being much more relaxed after that.  Maybe even making pizza with my daughter.  Watching a movie as the family.

Lately, I've been doing healing mandalas and it's been so much fun.  Doing something creative relaxes me.   I like helping people as well.  Here are a couple that I've done:






There's just something about creating these things that makes me happy.  I'm offering to create one for a person on fiverr.  Here's the link  http://www.fiverr.com/kerina313/create-a-healing-mandala-specific-to-you?funnel=201408151219240298467240 

So what are your plans for the weekend?  Hopefully some fun incorporated in there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment