Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Cards for Wednesday, August 20, 2014



“Peace of Mind” - Make peacefulness your highest priority. Commit to taking steps to ensure peace of mind, and take those steps without delay.



 
“Ten of Fire” - You’re working too hard and have put in too many hours. There’s a need to balance the professional and personal sides of your life. You’re trying to do too much. A good first step is to be willing to accept assistance from others.

Again, drawn to pull two cards for today.  Peace and doing too much.  So they're basically telling us that we need to slow down, let some things go and work on bringing peace to our mind and world.

This is sooo me right now.  I'm busy at work trying to finish a course.  My house is a pit and the basement a shambles from the mold remediation.  My back is hurting so I can't do things and I seem to go in these circles.

So I guess I need to really take a breath.  Work on tackling one thing at a time and letting go of the others.  How about you?  You ready to find some peace of mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment