Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Card for Tuesday, August 12, 2014


“Golden Palace” - The Golden Palace card represents good fortune, ambitions fulfilled, wealth, and prosperity. It may also indicate emotional fulfillment, as perhaps you’re entering a time of happiness that’s long overdue. The message here is that self-worth isn’t measured by what you have, no matter how abundant your life is. Instead, it comes from what you are, how authentically you’re living your life, and how much love you’re willing to share.

Interesting card today.  To me this card is all about gratitude.  To be grateful for all the things you have in your life.  Friends, family, having a job, breathing.. it's all about being happy where you are with what you already have.  It's not about envying what someone else has.  The grass is always greener ... ahh NO.  It may appear that way, but there maybe other things that will cause you issue.

I find myself trying to put myself in a good mindset when I get up and when I go to bed.  So like this morning, I was grateful for hubby stopping in to wake me up -- apparently I slept through my alarm.  I was grateful for the warm water for my shower.  Grateful that I was able to get out the door without much hassle.. grateful that it was raining and I didn't get into an accident.  Grateful I have a job to go to.  

Then at night, I work on other things to be grateful for.  I also try and relax before bed.  Whether that is reading or listening to a meditation.  Did I mention that meditations make me fall asleep? :D

So take a look at your current life and don't worry about what you don't have.  Start concentrating on what you do have and see how that changes you life.

No comments:

Post a Comment