Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Been CRAZY lately

Past couple of days.. crazy energy.  Mine included.  Doesn't help that I'm not sleeping.  Work was punishing the past couple of days, so sorry I didn't get many posts up.

Well I must be having MAJOR releases.  I've done the I'm not worthy EFT for a couple of times as well as one for bringing money into my life.  (haven't seen the money yet -- but it's still early)

One of the messages I have in my mind movie that I mad is that I manifest abundance through love and joy.  Now I'm thinking abundance like wealth - as that's the purpose I'm currently working on.  Instead, I am being surrounded by love.  Like really crazy things.

I suppose it comes back to the whole self-worth.  Like why would these people like let alone love me.  I see myself as a good friend to have, but I'm not wealthy, I don't have "looks" per se, and I start listing the things.  But now I see.  After getting some sleep, now I see.  I am not like most women.  Probably because I was always "one of the guys".  I am honest (sometimes to a fault), don't play games, definitely don't like to lie (never ends out well), and I LOVE life.  I see such joy in little things.  I enjoy so many things - music, dancing, tv shows (reality stuff included), movies, books.. etc.

I now see the worth of me.  I have finally become worthy.  I have LOVE to give and LOTS of it.  And I do it joyfully without reservation.  Who wouldn't want that?

Such a day of discovery -- how about you?  What have you discovered about yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment