Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Card for Friday, June 20, 2014


Your Card: “Golden Palace” - The Golden Palace card represents good fortune, ambitions fulfilled, wealth, and prosperity. It may also indicate emotional fulfillment, as perhaps you’re entering a time of happiness that’s long overdue. The message here is that self-worth isn’t measured by what you have, no matter how abundant your life is. Instead, it comes from what you are, how authentically you’re living your life, and how much love you’re willing to share.

Wow, love this card after seeing yesterday's.  It means we've probably gotten out of our own way and am letting the good things come to us finally.  I know I really could use this.  I know this week here with my kids has been great.  We're doing things and interacting.  Too often my work life interferes in doing too much with them.  So having the time with them is great.

So this card shows to me that I'm living my life correctly.  Putting things that matter first.  My children.  My spiritual life.  Writing.  All important things.

So for you what is important.. really important..?

No comments:

Post a Comment