Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Card for Thursday, June 19, 2014


Your Card:  “Five of Earth” - You’re too focused upon what you don’t have. A mentality of lack is creating a “lack” reality, through the Law of Attraction. Help is close by, but your pessimism is preventing you from recognizing it. It’s time to reassess your thoughts, the words you use, and your beliefs about money. Stop complaining and accept any assistance that’s offered.

Oh boy, is this card talking to me.  Went down to to laundry this weekend and due to a water problem  we can't find the source of - we now have mold.  So now I'm in panic mode about how to afford this.  Or how my back will handle doing things .. getting babysitters.. see where I'm going.  I keep forgetting the whole rule for Law of Attraction - breathe and see it already here for you.  No effort, just the belief that when you need it.. help will come.  And if you have to pay, that the money will be there for you.

Now my sister.. she's a master at this.  I've seen her do it a few times.  Just when you think she's not going to have it.. bam.. it's there.  Now, that's not to say, that you don't have to work for it as well.  Or should I say work toward the goal of what you need. 

So stop the worrying .. meditate and breathe and watch and believe you'll get what you need when you need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment