Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Card for Wednesday, June 11, 2014


Your Card - “Moonlight” - Moonlight beckons. Come, and trust your intuition to lead you into places that may not seem logical. Your hunches will be right on target. Resist “second-guessing” yourself, for your alternative perception is especially sharp right now. You can see beyond the surface of things and truly read between the lines. This is a good time to use oracle cards or other systems of divination to gain information.

I love the look of this card.  It's very ethereal and mysterious, which is what most intuition is like in my opinion.  The card is telling us not to second-guess our gut feelings.  I know people get those feelings and we usually talk ourselves out of it and when it's over we usually are kicking ourself for not taking the opportunity that our gut was telling us to take.

I've gotten very good at listening to mine, most of the time anyway.  There is a period of energy going on that elevates us.  I know mercury is retrograde right now, so "normal" ways of communicating probably are being misread --people taking things out of context.

But we are coming up to a Friday the 13th and a Full moon!!  That's powerful energy right there.  Intuition will be at the strongest it's been in a while.  Make sure to take advantage of this energy.  Don't second guess what's going on.  Be confident in what your intuition/gut is telling you. 

If you couldn't tell, I love Friday the 13th.  My best birthdays have happened on that day.  So I can't complain about any Friday the 13th.  So I'm going to try and get out with the full moon and recharge myself.  I'm not always about the moon, but this one is beckoning me.  Of course I'm going to listen.

So, see what happens the next few days and let me know how the intuition thing is going.. or what happened when you danced in the moonlight!

No comments:

Post a Comment