Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Card for Sunday, June 22, 2014


Your Card:  “Bone Collector” - When the Bone Collector appears, she is asking you to look closely at your circumstances to see if you’re fully present or reacting out of past conditioning and unconscious expectations.

This card actually cam in reversed.  I don't always use cards that do that, but this deck I find that reversed cards aren't harmful, but they do give us information that we need to hear.  Like my daughter, I get a lot of "I know" lately and it's just that she doesn't want to hear.  The only reason I know this is because the moment I say ok, she'll come to me not moments later asking me exactly what I was trying to tell her.

So this card reversed is basically telling us that we are coming up to another life lesson.  She is also warning that if you don't address this lesson that has come up over and over again, that you'll continue to do so until you "get it".

So take a look around and see who or what in your life keeps coming up and address it.  It's time and it's necessary -- because if you don't, you'll just be doomed to repeat it again.  I don't know about you , but I'm ready to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment