Monday, June 30, 2014

Card for Monday, June 30, 2014


Your Card - “Seven of Michael” - There is a better course of action available to you! Ask yourself, What am I really trying to accomplish? Think about whether working alone on this project is a good idea. Is your unique point of view providing creative solutions, or is it causing you to miss important details? Go over the details again.

First off I'd like to apologize about not doing cards last week.  We had just gotten back from vacation and I came down with a sinus infection.  If that wasn't bad enough, I had to go to work because we had training.  I barely had time to do much of anything else, let alone have energy.  I sometimes think my body likes to make me sick so I slow down.  Thankfully I am feeling better, although still a bit tired from the lack of sleep from vacation and being sick, so hopefully that will dissipate in a few days.

So today's card is about caution.  Something in your life you really need to take a look at.  What's going wrong, is it something that still needs to be done?  Or are you so focused on it that you're missing some other important things in your life.

Notice the card images.  There is a person walking a path.  But the path is dark and dreary.  However, if he'd just look around, he'd see another path full of light and interesting scenery.  Of course Michael has placed himself near the person to try and give him a nudge to look around.  See what it is he's missing.

Just know that the angels are here to help you all you need to do is ask.    So which project/path are you on that you shouldn't be?

No comments:

Post a Comment