Saturday, June 14, 2014

Card for Saturday, June 14, 2014


Your Card - “Worthiness” - “Know that you deserve to receive good in all ways.”

How often do we sit and think we aren't worthy of something?  I get that way from time to time.  But I had an experience -- actually a few that showed me I was.  It's those experiences that keep me going.  I have days where I'm a bit down .. usually because of lack of sleep and/or being sick/hurting for a period of time.

Usually when I get that way, I try and remember those periods where I feel good.  Sometimes it takes just doing little steps to get yourself back in the midnset that you're worthy.  I do gratitudes.  I'm grateful for...
Five in the morning and Five in the evening.  It helps to raise your vibration.  And pretty soon your feel good and worthy fo your life.

I have been in a position over and over about where I complain.  Whether it be husband, work, sickness.  It's very easy to jump  into that self-sabotage.  And I do mean self-sabotage.  By sitting and complaining it keeps us in that mentality and energy.  So more of the same keeps coming to you.   I know from experience.

It's taken awhile to get myself out of that bad habit.  Every time I want to complain I make myself stop and think what I'm doing.  If I'm going to complain, I will do it with one person and then I stop.  That way I've gotten it off my chest but I'm not reliving it over and over every time I tell another person.

When I'm done, I make sure to say something positive about the situation.  That way I turn the negative energy into positive.

So take a moment and build yourself up.  Do some gratitudes about YOU.  What rocks about you?  And if you're really having a problem, ask a friend who can give you some hints.


No comments:

Post a Comment