Thursday, June 5, 2014

Cards for Thursday, June 5, 2014


Your Card - “The World” - The angels sent you this card because you’ve happily completed something of great importance. They’re congratulating you on a job well done. You’re now ready to move on to something new. Enjoy your feelings of wholeness and completion, and give yourself a pat on the back for your amazing accomplishments!


Your Card - “Deep Freeze” - The cold winter beckons you to slow down and put a “freeze” on things that are not yet ready to bloom. It’s time for regeneration and hibernation. Forgo ambitious activity. A “pregnant pause” allows ideas to gestate; projects to shift and change; and relationships to go through a dreamy state of being, not going anywhere— not needing to.


I know these cards seem to contradict each other, but in essence they're basically saying you've completed something important and now it's time to take a rest before jumping on to a new project or relationship.

I can also see this as just the opposite.  You have been in a deep freeze.. no forward momentum at all and now you're getting congratulated for sticking to the plan and now it's time to move forward.

The nice things about the cards is you can take from them how they apply to you.  Not what the cards "say" nor what I say.  Everyone is different in how they can interpret their own cards.

Now take me, I see the deep freeze and that was me with my computer.  I've been working on my cards and then all of a sudden my computer kept crashing on me. (Yeah I have an old one.. but it had been working).

I started looking for an "upgrade" that I could afford and just didn't feel right.  Saw a few and put them on a watch list.  But I knew I could fix my computer. So last night I did a lot of research and guess what?  I managed to fix it.  So I could start working on finishing my cards.  Now it's a matter of figuring out how I want the text to show on it.  Little things... once I get that done, then I can work on the book part.  I keep getting closer to my completion of this project and I'm excited!

So take a look at the cards themselves and see what you see for you....

No comments:

Post a Comment