Saturday, June 14, 2014

Card for Sunday, June 15, 2014


Your Card - “Imagine” - What would you see, feel, think, and hear if your wish came true?

Hmmm... I like this card.  This is the Daydreaming card. One of the things to do when manifesting is putting yourself in that moment.  Immersing yourself and using all senses to see it. 

Usually as a kid daydreaming was much easier to do.  I don't know if it's because we were more naive back then or if we just had more time to do it.  As an adult and like me especially as a parent we very rarely have time to ourselves.  For me about the only time I get is when I'm driving.

So what is your deepest wish?  How would you feel if you actually got it?  Disbelieving? Well that may be part of the problem of manifesting.  You truly have to be in the moment and believe you're good enough to receive it.   For most of us, we often are our own worst enemy.    Start demanding ot he universe tha tyou are good enough for whatever it is that you want.

Me, well, I love to dance.  I'm writing a book that I want to be a best seller and that will put me in the limelight to get on Dancing with the Stars. I hear music and I put myself in that position and see myself having so much fun just being there.  I even see myself on Ellen being interviewed.  Oprah.  Not because I'm a great writer, but because I have a great story to tell.  One that I think people need to hear. 

So what's your ultimate dream?  Adn on top of that, if you did get it.. what would you then want?


No comments:

Post a Comment