Friday, June 6, 2014

Cards for Friday, Saturday & Sunday June 6-8, 2014


Your Card - “Break Free” - “Try different ventures and experiences as a way to grow and learn.”


Your Card - “Nature” - As an Indigo, you’re extremely sensitive, and you can unknowingly absorb negative energy (which then affects you and those around you negatively). This limits your understanding of your amazing life purpose. So the angels ask you to step away temporarily and spend time in nature, connecting with this beautiful planet.



Your Card - “Page of Air” - SITUATIONS: You’ll likely receive new information that presents a challenge or delays. The message may come from someone who speaks bluntly and without thoughtfulness, but don’t take it personally. What’s important is the message, not the messenger. PEOPLE: A youth who’s often intelligent, honest, and endlessly curious. A person who’s analytical, with a brilliant intellect, and who can reveal the truth behind situations.

Well you're probably wondering why I do 3-card reads for the weekend.  That's because my life gets very unpredictable on weekends.  I never know if I'm going to have time to do the card reads and I feel upset if I don't get to do it.  So, it works for me to do it on Friday for the weekend.  Oh and a note, I will be on vacation starting next weekend, I will try to get the blog updated with things, but no guarantees :D

So most people use one card to represent a specific day.  I asked this time to represent the weekend.  What should we be expecting.  Well as you can see by the draws, you can expect some delays in things (oh joy!) but take time with these delays to spend time in nature.  I know I've been asked to be with my daughter working on her practicing on her new bike she got.  Try new things - again for me would be the bike.  We've held off getting her one for awhile due to her balance.  So, even though I have a TON of things to try and get done this weekend, I will make time for her.

The last card here says delays.  But it can also represent someone young who is honest and can reveal truths to you if you listen.  I often hear my 8 year old saying things these days that makes me sad, but she's being extremely truthful.  Which I want her to be.  I don't want her growing up feeling like she has to lie about anything.  So far it's working.

And one thing to do is try something new.  New things pop up all the time and it's never a bad thing to at least try it.  Who knows what interesting paths it may take you down.

So, enjoy your weekend, take time and smell the roses (so to speak)....


No comments:

Post a Comment