Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Having a Blah Day?

Every once in awhile I get these "moods" where I feel numb or "blah".  I know all about the Law of Attraction of bringing the same energy to you -- but there are just days, I don't care.  It can be hard to get out of these moods. 

So what I like to try and do is listen to very upbeat music (even if I don't want to).  To try and raise my "attitude".  If that doesn't work, I then try to work with visualizations.  Something that will put me into a more peaceful frame of mind.

I like the beach, so I do my own self meditation/visualization.

Imagine yourself walking along the beach, it's a nice summer morning, the sun is about to crack up over the rise.  You hear the surf pounding against each other and rocks that might be jutting out into the ocean.  You feel the waves rolling over your feet.  It's warm water and every time one comes over, your feet go a little deeper into the sand.  Every time the water washes over your feet.. feel the negativity pull away from you.  As the sun rises.. feel it seep into your soul and fill you up with light.  Breathe in the salt air -- deeply -- to help reverse what ever negative feelings you may be experiencing.  Breathe that out.. let the wind wipe it away from you.  It's gentle breeze blowing around you keeping away the dark clouds. 

Stop walking and just be one with the ocean, air and beach.  Keep breathing in, holding for a moment, then breathing out.  Keep going until you feel the peace entering your soul.  Once you feel that.  Thank the guides and earth for helping you.  You open your eyes and the day is brighter and feels better to you.

What do you do/use to get yourself out of the funk?

No comments:

Post a Comment