Friday, June 7, 2013

Rest

I have a lovely friend who is quite talented who gave me an automatic writing yesterday.  She's just starting this process and of course I'm a great guinea pig to try things on :D

I did find it funny, in the past, my guides and angels have been telling me to take the steps I need to into the spiritual realm.  So I have been.  I've been getting different attunements, I set up my own webpage, and I've been really working hard at the spiritual side (while still maintaining my "other" life -- work, commute, home, and kids).

Well my eldest came down with what turned out to be an ear infection last weekend, and the twins soon followed.  Got them diagnosed the other night.  I've been fighting it, better than I normally would and I give credit to the reiki energies I've been attuned to.

But just because it's me, I have finally come down with it.  Not an ear infection - but a cold of some sort.  Started last night.  Feeling it today.

Anyway - my friend's AW message basically was to SLOW DOWN.  Be like an animal and RELAX.  Things will come when they're supposed to and I'm on the path now, so to make sure I quit forcing things.  Guess it was great timing.  I don't think I'm going to be able to do much feeling the way I do.

As a healer, one of the first rules for us is to take care of us first.  If we are not at our best, we can't do our best for others.  This was one of those lessons I had to learn the hard way. :D  So let my hard learned lesson help you.

You can say no to people.  You can put them off to another time, when you have the energy to deal with it.  I am really working on this lesson.

If you'd like to check out the products that my friend offers -- you can find them here:  http://bearraven.weebly.com/

You can also follow along on her blog: http://bearraven.blogspot.com/

And of course, you can always check out my products:  http://www.healingsbyharmonize.com/

I will be better soon and I do so like to help people.  Trust me, my healings work better for other people than they do on myself :D

No comments:

Post a Comment