Sunday, June 2, 2013

Expansion

I am expanding with my abilities every day.  I have always been a healer, I think.  I never liked seeing people in pain and tried my best to help where ever I could.

I'm expanding that.  I'm learning new Reiki types that help with other areas in your life.  I figure the ones I'm learning and embracing -- are things everyone probably needs help with from time to time.

I'm not perfect -- NEVER.  Perfection in my eyes should never be attained, otherwise where is there to go?  I call myself a work in progress -- there's a reason for that.  I will never be done learning.  I will learn until it is time to go back to the creator.

As I get my new attunements, I will be offering them to everyone on my new website:  www.healingsbyharmonize.com 

I would love to offer things for free, but I'm a single income family of 5.  I'm the one working outside of the home and 2 of my 3 kids are "special needs".    I will however on occasion be offering some of my healings or readings for a special price from time to time.  Check out twitter (divinepathways1) or facebook (https://www.facebook.com/harmonize.divinepathways) or my blog here to see when I'm offering them.

Blessings to everyone and here's to expanding our knowledge and energy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment