Tuesday, June 18, 2013

It's sometimes hard...

as a parent with a job and home to balance the spiritual stuff.  And to top it off, I'm vacation as well.  I've got 2 very mobile kids and one that isn't.  We've got babysitters in the morning and I've been trying to use that time to write on my book.  Plus a little one-on-one time with the husband, since we've lost connection lately with everything going on.

Last night, I got a break.  My eldest got to go on her first hayride.  15 minutes of blissful no kids to look after time to myself.  My sciatic area has been troubling me for a time.  Last night I was able to just breathe in the night air, ground myself and heal myself.  Often healing myself is one of the toughest things to do.  One because I don't concentrate well with pain --as my husband often says, I don't like pain it hurts me.  And two, because I often don't have time to deal with the pain and then work on it.  So I used nature's energy to pull into myself and work on dulling the pain.  Am I completely healed?  No, but it was finally less enough that I was able to have a good night's rest for a change.

I personally don't see it getting better until I can stop carrying my 35 lb daughter who doesn't walk on her on yet.  That and losing the weight - which I have been doing slowly.  It helps to have to walk and move around here.

I am going to see if I can get a few more moments like this here and then try and incorporate into my regular life when I go back.  I didn't realize how much I missed nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment