Thursday, June 6, 2013

LOVE

It has such a "Lovely" ring to it doesn't it?  One of my favorite bible verses is 1st Corinthians 13.  This is before I knew it to be a popular verse to read at a wedding.  I think I was 12 or 13 when we read it in Sunday School and it just hit me.  From that moment on.. favorite.  The last verse:

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Is so poignant.  Faith, Hope and Love -- three WONDERFUL emotions.  Who wouldn't want to feel that every day?

Well, it's been a trying couple of days for me.  However, I did an attunement this morning called "Rejuvenation Regeneration Reiki" - OMG, such peace and the feeling of love came through me.  It still is.. any negative feelings I was having.. not anymore.  I actually feel so peaceful, I could go to sleep, but considering I'm at work, probably not prudent to do so ;)

I am truly "loving" this feeling.   It's nice when I get stressed out by something going on (which it does) I just re-connect to this reiki energy.. and back to peace I go :)

If  you'd like to feel this too -- check out my website: www.healingsbyharmonize.com

No comments:

Post a Comment