Thursday, July 18, 2013

Be Happy

I don't know how you feel today - but I saw that and went yeah.. I'm going to be happy today.  Why?  Because it's easier to be happy than it is to wallow in sadness and definitely more easy than being angry.  I mean how tired are you when the anger fades?  Why do you think that is?  Somewhere I read that it takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile.  Easier -- see?

Don't get me wrong, I have my moments of anger and sadness.  Life wouldn't be life without some of that sometimes.  And I don't care how happy a person is, they too have these feelings too.  We're human.  Now would they be more than likely to wallow?  Probably not.  Believe it or not, being happy and having good things come to you - can be quite addicting.  So if you have that, why wallow?  Acknowledge the feelings and why or how you got there and then MOVE ON!

I'm choosing to walk the path of happiness.  Actually I'm working toward the goal of LOVE and JOY.  I want to spread LOVE and JOY to others.  But I can't do it, until I start walking the path of happiness.

So I'm going to pull out my old video of my eldest daughter as a baby where she one night had a giggle fest and I was able to capture it.  There is nothing quite like the laughter of a child that can make you smile and start feeling happy.

So if you don't have a child - go to you tube and see if you can find a video of a child laughing and see how it makes you feel.  If you don't feel like looking.. take a look at mine :)



No comments:

Post a Comment