Friday, July 19, 2013

New gifts

I love when I get new gifts.  Any gifts - and I'm not talking physical gifts (though those are nice too - I'm just bad at receiving them - getting better though!).  What I'm talking about is an intuitive response.  It just started this week.  Apparently the corners of my eyes are very sensitive.  So while I'm driving I'm asking the question which road I should take and one eye seems "heavier" than the other and that's my answer.  Yesterday without asking they started pulling on my right eye, unfortunately I was in the left lane and couldn't get over in time.  Turns out there was a major traffic jam just over the hill.

So now I set up my eyes being yes or no.  So instead of my pendulum which I had been using for yes/no questions, I get to use this body response. 

I am LOVING expanding my gifts!  I keep asking about opening even more.  I am going to "come out"in my book - so I might as well as be as open as I can. :)

I'm also making new connections in my life.  I'm learning the social media marketing - trying to bring people to my website: www.healingsbyharmonize.com  and the one I share with my spiritual friends http://divinepathways.com  But I'm also meeting these new people and getting to know more about them.  It's great!  I love making new friends.  When I was a kid, strangers were just friends I hadn't met yet.  My eldest is the same way.  The downside is people usually don't know how to "take" us.  I've learned to tone it down some, because I'm more aware that not everyone is comfortable with hugs or my sarcastic type of humor.  But, I feel when I do that, I am denying who I really am.  I've seen here at work being more of myself and of course being in a happier place is helping.  We've had 2 new people start up in the past month and it's been great getting to know them. 

I'm also taking and doing different exercises trying to bring my vibration higher.  The higher it is the better my chances and the things that can come into my life.  And in turn, because of my natural healing ability, I seem to be affecting those I touch.  Almost like I am a "lucky" object.  I just need to figure out how I can be my own :D

But this morning, I had a HUGE awareness and breakthrough.  I was sobbing on the way in.  That is my way of getting rid of the baggage.  So I'm asking that any and all blockages or things that are holding me back be resolved.  I'm done holding on to them.  Please heal them.  Of course more sobbing happened.  I'm very hopeful that more good things are coming to me and I in turn can then help others.

How about you?  What are you holding on to that is still holding you back.  It may be something you may not even be aware of -- something that happened when you were a child.  You just have to ask for help and it will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment