Monday, July 29, 2013

Feeling Worthy?

My course I've been working on has been trying to get things in line to bring great things to me.  I've even talked about some of them throughout my blogs here and there.

Well this week was all about Eliminating Self-Limiting Beliefs.  Apparently now matter how hard you put toward being happy, getting positive affirmations, etc, there may be hidden self-limiting beliefs in your subconscious that may be sabotaging what you're trying to do.

They used Emotional Freedom Technique or "tapping" to help you work through these self-limiting beliefs.  The example that they went through was thinking it was impossible.  That one was high on my list as was another and I was surprised at how much I did release doing this.  I then went back later and did the I'm not worthy version.  I found on You Tube someone working through this using EFT.  HUGE, gulping cries were pulled out of me during this process.

I was taken back to a few moments in my life that I felt that I wasn't worthy.  Instead of dwelling on them and making me feel worse - like usual - they felt more detached.  I finally saw where I got that belief and I felt more ready to move on from it.  I'm sure I have others, as I don't think I'm down number wise where I need to be, but I feel a heck of a lot better.

For the first time, I'm hopeful  -- really hopeful  -- that everything I want will come true.  I feel lighter and more positive than I have in a long time.  Helping others is all I've ever really wanted to do.  Now instead of focusing on them all and using helping them to make me happy.  I'm happy and it's going to make what I do even better.

I've done some major looking at my life and what isn't working and working on fixing it so it does work for me.

So take a moment and state to yourself, I am not worthy and feel your gut and what level does it have for you. 8-10 should be major discomfort, possibly actual pain.  5-7 is mild discomfort in how it makes you feel and when you hardly have a reaction you're probably 4 or less.  For once you want to be as low as possible.  Then I suggest you find a you tube where someone walks you through the tapping process and helps you with that issue.  It is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment