Monday, July 15, 2013

Busy, busy day!

First off I have to do a shout out to my bestie (and soul sister) for the wonderful amethysts she found and sent to me <3  They are fantastic pieces!

Was a busy weekend that led right into a busy Monday at work.  We got a new person at work.  He showed up before the boss was there and before I thought he would, so I was busy trying to get training materials put together for him.  Once I got that done, I had to get the paperwork together for the other new guy I've been training to get him access to the real system.

Then I was busy trying to get information about a new software release that is coming.  Usually the people I deal with on this system are hard to get info out of -- well some of them.  Finally got it and was busy trying to read the code, I mean the notes from the software company about the changes.

Then I spent my afternoon working with the new guy and training him on one of the systems.  I swear I don't know where they day went!

I'm also busy the next couple of days too.  I will be doing more training of the new guy as well as regular class.  So long days!

So, I did pull a card today for us.. and the card was Adventure!  How fun is that?  The basic of the card is to leave the worry alone and look for the joy as a child.  Most children are ready for adventures and have little fear.  We're to take that attitude with us to start our adventure -- what ever it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment