Friday, July 5, 2013

What to do when

you have 2 choices to choose from.  This is me consistently.  I guess I have too many ideas running around through my head.  I have no idea if it's a lesson I need to be learning (choosing a better option than another) and I'm not learning, so it keeps coming back to me to see if I'll make the "better" choice this time.

To be honest, I wish I did know.  Would make life that much easier. :D  But in saying that, part of living life is living the choices we make.  I mean how much fun would it be if you knew all the answers and knew exactly what you are going to do in that moment?

Sometimes it might be nice, but all the time?  Don't think so.  You then lose the joy out of the little moments that take you by surprise.  Like my neighbors.  When I feel overwhelmed by something that my husband should be doing and isn't (without me nagging) and I'm about to do, they're already willing to go out to do.  I'm so blessed to have them to help out.  I love them so much, I've even imagined when I get my big winnings, I would build them a house near to me so we could still be neighbors :D

So my decision today was what the blog was going to be about.  I couldn't decide if I should do a section on "joy" - like I did with my other one or do the card reading.  Guess I decided to go with a 3rd option which is something different :)

This morning I'm a bit tired, trying to get awake to drive and I think of the song "Joyful, Joyful" -- so if you want to read about those thoughts -- go here:  http://www.healingsbyharmonize.com/1/post/2013/07/joyful-joyful.html

But I started driving along listening to my upbeat songs and got this one:


This was my first glimpse of the Artist Mandisa.  I have found I really love a lot of her songs.  She has upbeat ones like this, but also very poignant ones as well.  While listening to it, I saw this view and had to take a picture:



It makes me feel good watching sunrises and sunsets.  There's something magical about them to me.  Always have been.  So I was inspired to write a brief poem about sunrises:

Sunrises, a start to the day
A brand-new beginning for those who need it
A continuation of the promises made before for others
The light of God that helps us create and continue life
Peeking over horizon.. giving us a glimpse of a brand-new day
Giving us hope that the day will be wondrous if we just let it
Hope
Clean-slate
God the Artist, who shows us the pallet of colors
Sunrises, a start to the day


No comments:

Post a Comment