Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What is it with me?

I LOVE meeting new people.  However, when I do, I end up getting these individuals that think women are stupid or something.  Lately it's been individuals that are from a foreign country that "pretend" they are from the US.  Do these individuals do not realize that there is  a specific way of "talking" here?  Also, don't call a woman "woman" - that'll get you banned if not worse :D

My favorite though was the one who had different "names", but the same story.  I mean how many individuals are on skype who lost their wife and are on the high seas.  Do these people really think I'm that naive and stupid?

My idea of meeting people is learning about them, their culture, their beliefs and such.  I like to talk to people and get to know them.  I want that again.  Being that I work full time, have a big commute, kids, house and hubby, I don't have a lot of time outside of the home.  But I do have some time to get online.  Thank god for the internet.  I have met some most wonderful people this way.

So if you're spiritual and like to chat -- find me on Skype -- harmonize13. 

I'm ready to meet new people and see how I can touch your life.  I'm a great listener and usually have pretty good advice if you need it.  I also have a sarcastic sense of humor and am very down to earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment