Tuesday, July 16, 2013

LOVE!!

I was busy listening to podcasts from Doreen Virtue on my way into work this morning, when my angels decided to show me some love:



Now it looks like a normal sunrise.. right?  Let's take a closer look:


This wasn't even all of the hearts I saw in the sky all morning.  I unfortunately couldn't get the best looking one - but there were hearts all over.   My angels were sending me LOVE <3

So let's look at love in general.  It's a great feeling to have and on the vibration scale it's on the higher side.  The more you vibrate at the love level (or higher) the better the things that are attracted to your energy and better things coming your way.

I've been working on getting there and of course, seeing all this first thing in the morning, put me in a  much better mood.  Good way to start the day.  Of course it helps also that I love beautiful sunrises and got one today.

So, where can you see the LOVE today? :) <3  I send you mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment