Friday, July 12, 2013

Breakthru!

yes, I know I spelled it wrong but it's OK :D

I signed up for this free seminar on Attracting your Soulmate.  Yes, I'm married, but I am using this to change my vibration and release old restricting beliefs.  I tried listening to Day1 last night, but the webpage was down.  So I decided to listen to them this morning on the drive in.  I mean I have 1+ drive.

I really didn't know what I'd get out of listening, but just in the first speaker, I had 3 "Ah-ha" moments.  Which led to crying.  Crying for me is a release of that negative energy.  So, I'm still listening to more.  I'm hopeful this will help me to become a better person, raise my vibration and become more loving.  Am I looking to "attract my soulmate"?  To me that's not the goal.  My goal is to become more loving to me.  Good things can't come into my life until I get there.

I do love myself, but listening to some of these speakers, I see that I have very basic things from growing up as well as from past relationships that I never have truly resolved.  It's something I have to take care of before I can move on in my process.

I love letting go of old beliefs.  It's all about the forgiveness.  Forgiving is letting it go.  If you keep mulling over it, it continues with you and keeps bringing it back to you.  I'm ready for my life to change and I see it.

What breakthroughs have you gone through?

No comments:

Post a Comment