Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I love how...

I seem to "heal" other people's issues.  Sometimes it's just a matter of me talking to them.  I'm seeing all sorts of breakthroughs on individuals where I've posted a message to them of encouragement as well as in real life.

So then I have to ask myself, why isn't it working for me?  Do I just have really deep seated issues that I'm not even aware of and it's going to take more time for me?  I don't want to believe that.  I want to believe that if I conceive and believe I can achieve and it doesn't take that much time to do.

But here I am.  Still feels like I'm spinning my wheels.  Spiritual, Emotionally, Physically.  I want that breakthrough that will propel me forward.

I woke up very tired this morning.  Was a hard day physically for me yesterday.  It's raining and I just feel down.  Normally when I feel that way, I start with my gratitudes.  I say at least 5 of them and that usually does the trick.  Nope, not today.  As I'm driving, I'm hitting every light I can in town.  Which normally would put me into another meltdown.  Today, I just keep repeating different gratitudes.

Driving in, hit some commuter traffic.  I finally decide to put on my "upbeat" music.  These are songs that have meaning and usually some good dance tunes.  Make me very happy (usually).  I noticed today that it's not as affective as it normally is.  I'm happier, but still have what feels like a physical pain around my heart.  I'm working hard at trying to remove it.

So I'm hopeful that this will get resolved and I will be the one finally moving forward where I need to be.

Blessings to everyone that reads this today!

No comments:

Post a Comment