Monday, July 22, 2013

Receiving

How many of us are really good receivers?  I am not.  I always love giving of myself or gifts to others.  Very rarely do I feel comfortable in receiving something.

I pulled a card today from Doreen Virtue's Goddess deck.  Hathor - Receptivity.  "Allow yourself to receive.  This will increase your intuition, energy, and ability to give to others."

Hmmm.. makes me think.  Is the reason I am not making any big progress in my allowance is because I feel like I don't deserve it?  If so, how do I change that?

I took a major step this weekend and when hubby said he'd take the kids with him for most of the day - I let him.  Normally one or two will stay with me.  While they were gone, I made use of the kid free time and cleaned (pitched) up my daughter's room.   It had gotten so bad that even she was like - we need to clean Mom.

She's thrilled that she can actually put stuff into the closet now and there's still room for her to sit in there.  I used to do that.  It was fun being inside the closet.  When I was cleaning it, that brought back memories of doing such when I was little.

Last night, my youngest came over for loves.  There is nothing like getting hugs from my kids.  Mainly because I know how short of time that can be.  I am hoping I'm loving enough with them little that they'll continue while they "grow up".

So universe.. I will try and learn to be gracious with the gifts that I'm given... I'm am ready to receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment