Thursday, July 11, 2013

Not sure what's going on...

My eldest all of a sudden is anxious about me leaving for work.  She's being extra lovey to me as well.  Which that part I don't mind, but I worry about her worrying so much.  She's only 7. 

I try and explain that I have to work (I'm the only paycheck).  That I have angels looking out for me.  After I mentioned that she said hers went to me.  How do you explain to a 7 year old that they are made of energy and can be multiple places at once?  I barely understand the concept at 44.

So I'm trying to reassure her to say ask for the angels to be near you when you get scared or worried.  They'll be there for you.

I still worry about her.  She's the very kind hearted one.  The type that loves to give things to people for no reason other than to give.  So when she's worried  -- I get worried.  Usually because there is something else going on with her.

Hopefully tonight I'll get home earlier than I have been this week and we can have some time together.

So for those that have kids - make sure to give them lots of love. <3  (Pets are included here too)

No comments:

Post a Comment